Suggestions

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Stealth on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:02 pm

How come I always get emails when someone posts somthing in the same topic?
avatar
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : EZtoon Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Stealth wrote:How come I always get emails when someone posts somthing in the same topic?

its like theyre informing you that someone posted in the same topic as you. DD has it, except when its from DD, its in the SPam folder.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Stealth on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm

can you make it go to spam?
avatar
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : EZtoon Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Stealth wrote:can you make it go to spam?

no, sorry.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Stealth on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:37 am

Why do I have 3 green dots by my name? and we should resize the banner
avatar
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : EZtoon Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 am

Stealth wrote:Why do I have 3 green dots by my name? and we should resize the banner

i think it means that you have posted at least once today.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Hicksterfigs on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:11 am

How about in stickpage portal? oh wait. it's more of EZToons. Well, i don't know- it's up to the admin. elephant
avatar
Hicksterfigs
Knowable
Knowable

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 am

Hicksterfigs wrote:How about in stickpage portal? oh wait. it's more of EZToons. Well, i don't know- it's up to the admin. elephant

what?

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Spyder on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:23 am

Potchi wrote:
Hicksterfigs wrote:How about in stickpage portal? oh wait. it's more of EZToons. Well, i don't know- it's up to the admin. elephant

what?
he meant we should advertise in spp
avatar
Spyder
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Hicksterfigs on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:47 am

Spyder wrote:
Potchi wrote:
Hicksterfigs wrote:How about in stickpage portal? oh wait. it's more of EZToons. Well, i don't know- it's up to the admin. elephant

what?
he meant we should advertise in spp

oh yeah i forgot. to0 put "advertise". sorry
avatar
Hicksterfigs
Knowable
Knowable

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Mr.TheStalker on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Ok, well you know how u said u might make another group of staff in the new staff page? And how u couldn't think of a name? Well how bout this name: editors

I think it's a good name for staff. Or maybe Potchi Juniors (jking here) if u use these names I want to be one! (jkin here too. I'm not cool though to be staff, even though it would be awesome.)

Mr.TheStalker
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Stealth on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Mr.TheStalker wrote:Ok, well you know how u said u might make another group of staff in the new staff page? And how u couldn't think of a name? Well how bout this name: editors

I think it's a good name for staff. Or maybe Potchi Juniors (jking here) if u use these names I want to be one! (jkin here too. I'm not cool though to be staff, even though it would be awesome.)
Lol what a weirdo.. anyway LET IT BEGIN!!
avatar
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : EZtoon Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:49 am

Stealth wrote:
Mr.TheStalker wrote:Ok, well you know how u said u might make another group of staff in the new staff page? And how u couldn't think of a name? Well how bout this name: editors

I think it's a good name for staff. Or maybe Potchi Juniors (jking here) if u use these names I want to be one! (jkin here too. I'm not cool though to be staff, even though it would be awesome.)
Lol what a weirdo.. anyway LET IT BEGIN!!

lol im still thinking of the name though.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Mr.TheStalker on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Stealth wrote:
Mr.TheStalker wrote:Ok, well you know how u said u might make another group of staff in the new staff page? And how u couldn't think of a name? Well how bout this name: editors

I think it's a good name for staff. Or maybe Potchi Juniors (jking here) if u use these names I want to be one! (jkin here too. I'm not cool though to be staff, even though it would be awesome.)
Lol what a weirdo.. anyway LET IT BEGIN!!
ya im a wierdo.let wat begin?



potchi, u know wat would be really cool if we made up our own ranking system, like the one on dd, except w/ a lot more ranks. and maybe put the darkdemon ranks somewhere in there?
like maybe:

-BEGINNER-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-INTERMEDIATE-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-VETERAN-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-ELITE-

maybe?

Mr.TheStalker
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Stealth on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 pm

A good name would be assistant. Why did I lose my helper job? also what is the post count to request things?
avatar
Stealth
VIP
VIP

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : EZtoon Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:04 am

Mr.TheStalker wrote:
Stealth wrote:
Mr.TheStalker wrote:Ok, well you know how u said u might make another group of staff in the new staff page? And how u couldn't think of a name? Well how bout this name: editors

I think it's a good name for staff. Or maybe Potchi Juniors (jking here) if u use these names I want to be one! (jkin here too. I'm not cool though to be staff, even though it would be awesome.)
Lol what a weirdo.. anyway LET IT BEGIN!!
ya im a wierdo.let wat begin?



potchi, u know wat would be really cool if we made up our own ranking system, like the one on dd, except w/ a lot more ranks. and maybe put the darkdemon ranks somewhere in there?
like maybe:

-BEGINNER-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-INTERMEDIATE-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-VETERAN-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-new name-
-ELITE-

maybe?

naw, this is a Freestyle Pivot Animation / Gaming / other stuffs forum

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Mr.TheStalker on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Awww. It would be awesome. Maybe when you get more users will u consider it?

Mr.TheStalker
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 am

Mr.TheStalker wrote:Awww. It would be awesome. Maybe when you get more users will u consider it?

hmm..... maybe. We'll see :>

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Chance on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:07 am

Stealth wrote:A good name would be assistant. Why did I lose my helper job? also what is the post count to request things?

You lost your helper job because you were following your OWN rules. Not Potchi's. And you thought you had authority over the Moderator status, via locking my thread, that I told you not to. You locked it because you wanted to follow your own rules.

So this isnt a spammy post, we could add text to the ranks Very Happy

_________________
Pissed, my modness is fucking gone.
avatar
Chance
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Animators.tk

View user profile http://www.animators.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 am

Dice wrote:
Stealth wrote:A good name would be assistant. Why did I lose my helper job? also what is the post count to request things?

You lost your helper job because you were following your OWN rules. Not Potchi's. And you thought you had authority over the Moderator status, via locking my thread, that I told you not to. You locked it because you wanted to follow your own rules.

So this isnt a spammy post, we could add text to the ranks Very Happy

you can tell me (PM, YM, etc) what you want youre rank text to be. Or if you want, a rankbar. Then ill make the neceseray changes. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Chance on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 am

w00t. TEHMODNESS is awesome! Thanks for using my rank bar I made Very Happy

You could have a chat, but not display it on the front page (I can help you with it)
You could add a portal
We could buy a domain name (popskee.com) instead of my popskee.tk I made
Ill making a forum donation topic, maybe we could get some cash with it.
We can add links to it in our instant messanger statuses.
We could open a shop, where you can get a bunch of popskee stuff (siggies, avatars, rankbars, userbars) on popskee and darkdemon when we get enough advertisements.


This is all for now Very Happy

_________________
Pissed, my modness is fucking gone.
avatar
Chance
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Animators.tk

View user profile http://www.animators.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Switch on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 am

Maybe when you click an online member's name, their profile can show you what forum their looking at.

Or not...

Switch
Knowable
Knowable

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 21
Location : In jail, livin' free.

View user profile http://www.reasons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Potchi on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:49 am

Switch wrote:Maybe when you click an online member's name, their profile can show you what forum their looking at.

Or not...

hmmm.... i dont really know how to do that. But when you scroll down in the Board Index, click WHO IS ONLINE? You can see what theyre doing in the forum.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Switch on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 am

Potchi wrote:
Switch wrote:Maybe when you click an online member's name, their profile can show you what forum their looking at.

Or not...

hmmm.... i dont really know how to do that. But when you scroll down in the Board Index, click WHO IS ONLINE? You can see what theyre doing in the forum.
Well, what I mean by forum is what section. Like Gaming, General Chat, etc.

Off topic: I see my name is in bold....why is that? It wasn't like that before...

Switch
Knowable
Knowable

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 21
Location : In jail, livin' free.

View user profile http://www.reasons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Joshua on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 am

Hey John, you know how to code right?
Can you make a link where we can edit our rankbars instead of sending them to Potchi.

Perhaps. I'll try it, okay?
avatar
Joshua
Raikiri!
Raikiri!

Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum