F--- VIP.....

Go down

F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 pm

i decided to just delete the VIP group, since were all equal here.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Lozix on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Potchi wrote:i decided to just delete the VIP group, since were all equal here.
I
Am
Extremely
Annoyed
W T F
We deserve to be vip because were the first people on your site,And that is the worst reason why you deleted vip. Mad Mad Mad Mad
avatar
Lozix
VIP
VIP

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Mhm....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Lozix wrote:
Potchi wrote:i decided to just delete the VIP group, since were all equal here.
What the---ARGH im starting to lose interest in the site...im really not lieking this,Im starting to get annoyed potch -.- What the hell is wrong with being Vip?

theres nothing wrong with being VIP. Its just that most of us are VIP, and the new people who arent VIP keep asking for VIP. PLUS, most of you dont really deserve VIP, no contribution, no special thing theyve done. Like Zelda said in the VIP hideout, theres realy no need for VIP, since most of the VIP arent really important. Theyre just VIP cause theyre my friends. So i deleted VIP so it'll be fair to other members. mmkay???

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Lozix on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Potchi wrote:
Lozix wrote:
Potchi wrote:i decided to just delete the VIP group, since were all equal here.
What the---ARGH im starting to lose interest in the site...im really not lieking this,Im starting to get annoyed potch -.- What the hell is wrong with being Vip?

theres nothing wrong with being VIP. Its just that most of us are VIP, and the new people who arent VIP keep asking for VIP. PLUS, most of you dont really deserve VIP, no contribution, no special thing theyve done. Like Zelda said in the VIP hideout, theres realy no need for VIP, since most of the VIP arent really important. Theyre just VIP cause theyre my friends. So i deleted VIP so it'll be fair to other members. mmkay???
MIGUEL DONT DESERVE VIP? HELLOOOO WERE MAKING THE SITE GROW IMONJO MADE YOUR BANNER PIVOTPILOT HELPED YOU WITH THE SITE AND THE REST OF US TOOK THE TIME OUT TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND POST HERE!!!!ITS NOT LIKE THIS IS BETTER THEN DD!! zelda -.-
avatar
Lozix
VIP
VIP

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Mhm....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Lozix wrote:
Potchi wrote:
Lozix wrote:
Potchi wrote:i decided to just delete the VIP group, since were all equal here.
What the---ARGH im starting to lose interest in the site...im really not lieking this,Im starting to get annoyed potch -.- What the hell is wrong with being Vip?

theres nothing wrong with being VIP. Its just that most of us are VIP, and the new people who arent VIP keep asking for VIP. PLUS, most of you dont really deserve VIP, no contribution, no special thing theyve done. Like Zelda said in the VIP hideout, theres realy no need for VIP, since most of the VIP arent really important. Theyre just VIP cause theyre my friends. So i deleted VIP so it'll be fair to other members. mmkay???
MIGUEL DONT DESERVE VIP? HELLOOOO WERE MAKING THE SITE GROW IMONJO MADE YOUR BANNER PIVOTPILOT HELPED YOU WITH THE SITE AND THE REST OF US TOOK THE TIME OUT TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND POST HERE!!!!ITS NOT LIKE THIS IS BETTER THEN DD!! zelda -.-

yeah, but theres no need for VIP. I'll make a VIP when theres more people. mmkay?

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Lozix on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm

YOU ARE SUCH A 菜鸟 AND A # 弱智
you just dont understand...whatever lozix out
# 去你的 !!!


Last edited by Lozix on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lozix
VIP
VIP

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Mhm....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Lozix wrote:YOU ARE SUCH A 菜鸟 AND A # 弱智
im just doing what i think is best for the site.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Lozix on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Potchi wrote:
Lozix wrote:YOU ARE SUCH A 菜鸟 AND A # 弱智
im just doing what i think is best for the site.
Sleep Sleep Sleep
avatar
Lozix
VIP
VIP

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Mhm....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Lozix wrote:
Potchi wrote:
Lozix wrote:YOU ARE SUCH A 菜鸟 AND A # 弱智
im just doing what i think is best for the site.
Sleep Sleep Sleep

YES PivotPilot helped me, and YES Monjo made the banner, but there are already other VIPs. Am i just gunna tell them "Youre not VIP anymore", or "Sorry, youre not important enough"????

Answer this question with a good and meaningful answer and MAYBE ill bring back VIP. mmkay?

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 pm

okay, me and lozix talked and i decided that im only guna give VIP to those that contributed greatly. So if youre name is VIP in the next few minutes, you contributed greatly.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Joshua on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 pm

You should only give VIPs to the one who contributed more.
avatar
Joshua
Raikiri!
Raikiri!

Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Joshua wrote:You should only give VIPs to the one who contributed more.

yep, you and PivotPilot are the ones who contributed the most.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Joshua on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:09 pm

I didn't see that coming. I thought PivotPilot will be VIP.
avatar
Joshua
Raikiri!
Raikiri!

Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Potchi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Joshua wrote:I didn't see that coming. I thought PivotPilot will be VIP.

he is.

_________________
avatar
Potchi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Manila, Philippines | Sapphire for signature

View user profile http://popskee.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: F---VIP.....

Post  Hicksterfigs on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 am

Potchi wrote:i decided to just delete the VIP group, since were all equal here.

wow. that's very humble. you really deserve that laptop. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Hicksterfigs
Knowable
Knowable

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Spyder on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 pm

srsly again who the hell needs vip all of you guys survived in dd without vip you're acting like complete noobs
avatar
Spyder
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F--- VIP.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum