BBCode Tutorial

Go down

BBCode Tutorial

Post  John on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 am

Welcome to John's BBCode tutorial.

1. The bold tag. If you use the bold tag, it will show up as THIS. To use it, just do this:
Code:
[b]INSERT TEXT HERE[/b]
That outcome would look like this: INSERT TEXT HERE.

2. The italics tag. Using the italics tag will result in THIS. Here's the code:
Code:
[i]INSERT TEXT HERE[/i]
That outcome would look like this: INSERT TEXT HERE.

3. The underline and the strikeout tags.
Code:
[u]UNDERLINE[/u]
Code:
[strike]STRIKEOUT[/strike]
UNDERLINE
STRIKEOUT

4. The spoiler. It can be used if you have a lot of text and don't want to take up space.
Code:
[spoiler]TEXT HERE[/spoiler]
Spoiler:
The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog. The quick fox jumped over the lazy brown dog.

5. Color tags are SIMPLE. Just use base colors for now.
Code:
[color=*COLOR HERE*][/color]
Hi there!

6. Size tags. One of the simplest of the BBCode tags. On Popskee, the size limit is 24.
Code:
[size=24]TEXT HERE[/size]
Hi there!

7. The URL; or link; tag.
Code:
[url="LINK HERE"] TEXT OR IMAGE HERE [/url]
POPSKEE HOME PAGE

8. The image tag.
Code:
[img]IMG LINK HERE[/img]

I will most likely update this later. If you have requests for a BBCode to be explained, please post here.
John
Drake :)

View user profile http://www.fallenangel.jreams.com

Back to top Go down